We care about your smile, as much as we care for theirs.
Let’s start with a crazy fact: a plastic item takes 450 years to organically decompose, but let’s leave it at that for now. I know that you - yes, you on the other side of the screen - care for the environment. You separate plastic, glass, paper and organic trash. But let me hit you with another crazy fact: only 10% of the plastic gets in the process of recycling. The other 90%, plastic items that can’t be recycled, end up in a landfill just waiting to be burned. Now let’s add, on top of this, Australia’s apocalyptical fire season; the Amazon losing the equivalent of 10 million football fields; Delhi's poor air quality; Mumbai plastic beach… Man, we could be here all day.
That’s why we took matters into our own hands. Being indifferent and complacent it’s simply neither an answer nor an option. We’ve created Zhuzi to be part of an ecological revolution. The time for action is now and we have to do whatever’s necessary to create a better world and future for all of us.
Jump in with us. Your teeth and the Planet thank you.